By Fox News |
Neil deGrasse Tyson to return to 'Cosmos' and 'StarTalk' following sexual misconduct investigation | Fox News
Neil deGrasse Tyson addresses accusations of sexual misconduct
Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson is addressing allegations made by at least 3 women into claims of sexual misconduct.
Neil deGrasse Tyson is set to return as host of his two shows — “Cosmos” and “StarTalk” — on Fox and National Geographic following the completion of an internal investigation into the sexual misconduct allegations made against him last year.
The networks confirmed to Fox News on Friday that, "The investigation is complete, and we are moving forward with both 'StarTalk' and 'Cosmos.'"
"'StarTalk' will return to the air with the remaining 13 episodes in April on National Geographic, and both Fox and National Geographic are committed to finding an air date for 'Cosmos.' There will be no further comment," the statement concluded.
NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON ADDRESSES SEXUAL MISCONDUCT ALLEGATIONS
Tyson has hosted "StarTalk" on National Geographic since 2015, as well as served as host and narrator of the Emmy-winning series, "Cosmos," in 2014. Initially, Fox and National Geographic were planning on creating a third season of "Cosmos: Possible Worlds" which would have aired in 2019. No new air date has been set.
Neil deGrasse Tyson to return to 'Cosmos' and 'StarTalk' following sexual misconduct investigation
Felicity Huffman appears to remove social media profiles, parenting website, amid college admissions scandal
Sam Smith reveals he had liposuction at 12 years old, says his body image is 'the basis of all my sadness'
Kelsey Grammer says he hopes to bring ‘Frasier’ back, is ‘shopping for the right idea’